jQuery + Angulajs is a great combination to create amazing web apps.
It supports test driven development. There is a chrome plugin called Batarang which makes the debugging easy. AngularJs is top pick when it comes to single page application development.
Why is it called angular? HTML uses angle brackets, that’s the name.
Features of AngularJS
- Two way Binding: This is the most powerful feature in AngularJS which syncs up the data between view and model. When model changes, it automatically changes the view and vice versa. This saves us from writing lot of code and DOM manipulations.
- MVW Framework: Model View Whatever Framework which means both Model view controller and Model View View Model frameworks are applicable.
- Routing Support: The current trend in web apps is single page apps where we don’t want users to navigate to multiple pages, rather load everything on the same page on request.
- HTML new syntax with directives: Makes UI creation simple and easy with new elements
- Test Driven Development: It supports dependency injection which means the code is not in charge of obtaining its dependencies from another piece of code.
Download and installation
1.Download the script to server and point the script tag to it.
2.Installation via CDN. Copy the below script in the <head> of html.
Non-Minified version of AngularJS can be used during development phase.
Minified version of AngularJS for production.